Anti-Submarine Warfare has once again risen high on the agendas of NATO’s maritime forces.
To help give an overview of the current state of investment and procurement, Defence IQ have compiled an exclusive market report detailing ongoing ASW and submarine programmes from nations around the world – get your copy here >
Download the report to learn about:
• Key ASW Programmes and Requirements across other countries including: Australia, Belgium, France, India, Italy, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore and Turkey
• Diehl Defence and Thyssen-Krupp Marine Systems’ joint development of the Interactive Defence and Attack System for Submarines (IDAS) for the German Navy
• The Indonesian Navy’s procurement of ten diesel-electric attack submarines
• The Royal Navy’s SPEARFISH upgrade
• Lockheed Martin’s upgrade of the US Navy’s AN/BLQ-10 electronic warfare system for the service’s fast-attack submarines
• Global ASW Helicopter Holdings
*Disclosure: This content is paid for and produced by IQPC UK and does not necessarily reflect the views of Naval Today.